1) When showering, do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the water?
Start the water and then get in.
2) Do you read the labels on the shampoo bottle?
3) Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercial?
4) Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
5) Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
We have various pictures of me and Kate in comedy shower caps sharing a bath. And yes, we WERE very young at the time, thank you.
6) Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
No. I'm even uncomfortable using 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, so combining two separate hygiene activities would just be far too much for me to bear.
7) Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Yes, I have actually. It hurt a surprising amount.
8) How old do you look?
A guy told me once that I looked 26. He didn't stay unslapped for very long.
9) How old do you act?
Probably around 23.
10) What's the last song you sang?
The theme tune from the old Cadbury's Flake advert. *only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate...etc*
11) Have you recently become a member of anything?
I don't think so. But I did receive some annoying junk mail from the National Trust asking me to give them lots of money. It's not that I think it's a bad cause. It's very important that we look after our countryside and our living environment. I just have no idea where they got my details, so was pretty annoyed to be the post-equivalent of cold-called asking for my cash. Ok, that rant's over now.
12) What are your plans for the weekend?
This weekend - Ste's birthday party tonight and shopping with Kate tomorrow.
Next weekend - PARIS!
13) Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed?
Closed, although sometimes I open them for a bit just to see whether the guy I'm kissing looks as good now as he did when I started kissing him. I don't trust my beer goggly eyes.
14) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
Yes. I managed 12 seconds. Pathetic, I know.
15) Do you ever intentionally vomit after eating?
Not regularly. But sometimes hangovers call for it.
16) If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
A flirty barwench with massive bozooms. Do they have barwenches on pirate ships?
17) Have you ever called anyone a slut?
Not to their face.
19) Have you ever smuggled something into America?
All the time.
20) Does playing a guitar make someone more attractive?
No. Appealing facial features make them more attractive. I actually feel quite strongly about this point. I've met too many people who think they're automatically better than everyone else just because they can strum away on an E major chord for half an hour.
21) Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Yes. It's a bit pants really, because it automatically gives people you've just met (particularly in France, it seemed) a mind-numbing topic of conversation for small-talk purposes.
22) Have you ever finished off the popcorn?
Probably many a time.
23) How many people do you think would come to your funeral?
Yeah, loads. It'll be the best party ever. I'm actually quite disappointed that I won't be invited.
24) How many of them would come just to make sure you're dead?
Noone I hope!
25) Do you have more enemies or more friends?
26) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
27) Can you fix your own car?
I can barely drive it.
28) Have you ever turned someone down for a date?
29) Have you ever been turned down for a date?
30) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
No. I have kept stuff for longer than I intended, though.
31) Have you ever been to jail?
33) Do you like the smell of beer?
No. The taste's nice though, so I struggle on.
34) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
35) Have you ever given to charity?
Yes. I bought a goat for Comic Relief.
36) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
No, that's terrible. Make it $2000 and you've got a deal.
37) Do you sometimes get depressed?
38) Do you live with your parents?
Yes. But it's not restrictive at all anymore.
39) Do you have plans for your future?
Yes and it involves getting into even more debt.
TWOS OF EVERY KIND
Two Names You Go By Other Than Your Real Name
La Hagia Sofia, Sophatron.
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
My dad's mum was from Belfast and my mum's relatives are largely Scottish.
Two Things That Scare You:
Failing and disappointing people I care about.
Two of Your Everyday Essentials:
Perfume and lip balm.
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Two Things You Want in a Relationship other than Real Love:
Two Things that Appeal to You In a Guy/Girl:
Kind eyes. Sense of humour.
Two of Your Favourite Hobbies:
Playing the piano and films.
Two Things You Want Really Badly:
Short-term: GHD Wide-Plate Salon Stylers. Long-term: a family.
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
Fold the perfect shirt and buy a mansion.
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
Going out into the sun. Boys' willies.
Two Stores You Shop At:
H&M. Primark. Clearly a labels queen.
Two people I haven't talked to in a while:
Steph and Keerthi.
Two favourite animals:
Two Reasons you're doing this survey:
I honestly do forget.
How many pairs of jeans do you own?:
What colour do you wear most often?:
I'm wearing a lot of greens at the moment.
Least favourite color?:
Last song heard on the radio?:
What's for dinner tonight?
I'm not sure yet.
Are you happy with your life right now?:
More or less.
Tell me a secret about one of your siblings:
Kate and I were eating a mini Kit-Kat when we were about 2 and Kate decided to stick the tin foil up her nose, thus creating the most mammoth haemorrage of a nosebleed I have ever seen before or since. I like to think this was a contributing factor for Kit-Kat binning the tin-foil packaging and introducing a safer plastic wrapper.
Who did you last call on your phone?:
Driving Instructor Chris. That's his actual name.
How do you make money?:
Giving chavs phone interviews.
Last thing you bought over 50 pounds?:
Kate's birthday present shoes. They're damn hot shoes though.
How's the weather?
When do you start summer break?
Well, I haven't been at university since February, but I've been working ever since.
Are you missing someone right now?:
What chores do you have around the house?:
None officially. We've been pretty spoiled with the whole chore allocation. I load and unload the dishwasher occasionally and tidy up when asked. And I lay the table for Sunday lunch.
One word to describe you:
Favourite pair of shoes:
My Adidas shell-toes.
Do you own big sunglasses?:
Yes, 2 pairs.
Who is the first person in your Top 8 in the spot?:
What would you rather be doing right now?:
In the pub.
What should you be doing right now?
Sorting out my room.
Last text message you received?:
One from Joe the chav.
Who did you hug today?:
No one yet. But the day is young.
How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
Err...how many did YOU lie in?
What colour shirt are you wearing?
Black vest top.
Name one thing that you do every day?
Brush my teeth x2.
Whats the colour of your bedroom walls?
White with flowers on.
How much cash do you have on you right now?
A few quid in annoying bits of change.
What's your favourite sport?
Tennis to watch. Hockey to play.
I cant wait until..?
I have my own flat.
When was the last time you saw your dad?
about 15 mins ago.
Who got you to join myspace?
What did you have for dinner last night?
Melba toast, tapenade and houmous.
Is Tom on your friends list?
Yes he's my bezzie mate.
Look to your left. Whats there?
The open door and bags of Kate's rubbish that she's chucked out of her room.
Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
What website do you visit the most?
Do you have plants in your room?
Nope. I had a cactus once. It died. I didn't water it enough.
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Not right now.
What city was your last taxicab ride in?
Manchester with Frances and the random guys we went to Common with.
That stupid phone question that I deleted by mistake...
I have a phone that's supposed to be an upgrade but which is far inferior to the phone I used to have.
What's your favourite Starbucks drink?
Recent time you were really upset?
When Grace died in Hollyoaks.
Last person you..
1. Saw: Dad.
2: Hugged: Frances.
3. Shopped with: Mel.
4. Said ur gay to: Rahul.
5. Song you listened to: The Smiths - Girlfriend in a Coma.
7. What are you doing tonight: Ste's party.
8. What are you going to eat for lunch: Tomorrow Kate and I are going out for lunch. Today we had some pizza.
9. Got drunk with: Frances and Becky.
10: Liked in a gf/bf way: Your mum.
Last night was ok, but none of us were drunk enough to even go near 5th Ave and I ended up getting very irritated indeed at things I would, under usual 5th Ave circumstances, have found very amusing. But when you're relatively sober and get an orange VS Sorted poured down your back, it's ALWAYS time to leave.
Mental note: Melba toast and marmite = YUM!